We all at BTSC would like to show our gratitude to all the stakeholders who have supported us through this new normal of trying times since we closed down in February 2020.
By the grace of God, we started our E-learning programme in March 20 with absolutely no idea of how long the situation would remain like this and now we have successfully completed almost 4 months with E-Learning stage-1 and stage-2 coming to a successful end. The journey has been complete with its share of ups and downs and we could not have reached this far without your support.
Please note our upcoming Plan of Action:
- E-Learning Live Sessions will continue till Friday, 10th July 20. Please encourage your children to actively participate in all the classes and activities.
- Online Assessments for E-Learning stage-1 and stage-2 will be conducted for all classes from Monday 13th July till Friday 17th July 20.
- For Grade 3 onwards, we have more than five subjects so there will be 2 online assessments per day and the Date Sheets and topics included are being shared with you and the students. The duration of the assessment will be 30 minutes and the students will get off after the assessment.
- The syllabus which has been taught/reinforced during E-Learning stage-1 and stage-2 i.e. 9th March till 10th July 20 will be assessed in these Online Assessments.
- Please note/ensure that the entire dues of your child are clear till July-2020 in order to have access to Online Assessment and avoid any inconvenience. (Please send screenshots of paid vouchers at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to update our system.)
- The result of the Assessments will be announced/shared on Saturday, 25th July 20.
- As per the notification of the Government of Sindh students from classes I to VIII will be promoted to the next classes w.e.f 1st August 20.
- There will be a short Summer/Eid break from Monday 20th July till Wednesday 5th August 20 (Both days inclusive)
- New Academic Session 2020-21 will begin from Thursday, 6th August 20
For your convenience, there will be no changes in the Booklist for the new Academic Session 2020-21
For any concern or query please use our BTSC Website/Mobile App.