KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure all processes and guidelines outlined by the School, are followed for effective management and fair utilization of human and material resources given under his / her charge
- Provide an ongoing feedback to teaching staff regarding their performance, work attributes etc, based on the class observations / other educational activities and teacher’ attendances, work hours etc
- Research and study curriculum for the coming academic session in consultation with the subject teachers.
- Prepare the final course outline for each level with the approval of the Vice Principal.
- Prepare time tables
- Parental dealing/management needs to be addressed effectively.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Experience in teaching, teaching administration and management
- Knowledge of relevant technology, new teaching methods and system
- Transport Service (Subject to availability)
- Dynamic career path and growth
- Conducive work environment