Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of Campus overall maintenance and administration
- Investigates complaints received against administrative tasks, and takes corrective action.
- Coordinates work activities with all concerned departments on emails and in-person where required
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock regarding campus needs to ensure adequate supplies.
- Evaluate records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Examines building to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
- Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons' complaints
- Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of staff
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
Education & key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institutions
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines