Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Gender: No Preference
Bachelor Degree (16 years of education) in Computer Science/ Engineering in a relevant field with 2 to 3 years of experience in coordination and in systems design (MIS/LMS) is required.
Must be able to design and use web forms, to effectively manage multiple, complex tasks. Effective interpersonal, customer service, organizational, and team-building skills are required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in writing technical specification documents are required. The ability to maintain confidentiality in regard to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems is required. Good working knowledge of computer applications, and ability to learn new things quickly. The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other backgrounds is required.
- Involves in automation of examination management information system related tasks
- Ensures the success of the EMIS by coordinating the implementation among the departments involved
- Organizes and coordinates for the examination under the direction of the immediate supervisor
- Coordinates for exam schedules with faculties and departments
- Coordinates for question bank development and other presets as required by the examination management information system
- Coordinates the printing, storage and delivery of examination papers at respective centres
- Effectively resolves complex problems by conducting a thorough analysis of the problems and employing strategies for resolution
- Involves in processing of the results through EMIS
- Effectively uses a variety of equipment such as a computer, photocopier, and other standard office equipment
- To assist in online examination conduction as per requirement
- Contributes to the overall success of the system by performing all other duties as assigned by the management.