Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Record business transactions
- Ensure the accuracy of the recorded data and make sure the information is available as and when required.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable at the branch and update the Lahore Office
- Follow up on the payments by reconciling with the bank receipts and statements
- Calculate, verify and prepare employee salaries & wages and all other dues by reviewing attendance and other records prepared by HR
- Keep a track of all liabilities (bills/expenses) and manage payment schedules
- Prepare timely reports for the head office on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis detailing cash receipts, expenditure, profit, and loss statements
- Other tasks and duties as assigned from time to time
Education and Key Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Be able to maintain general ledger
- Knowledge of Ms. Excel and Word
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Shortlisted candidates will undergo short training and will have to join immediately.