- Attend to all new admission queries, handing out the admission packs, clearly explaining admission processes and procedures to parents and guardians
- Arranging for interviews / tests for prospective students with the relevant staff / VP / Principal
- Provide information for incoming and outgoing student to Accounts / Administration for updating student data base and preparing fee / outstanding bills / refunds etc
- Coordinate and communicate assigned class / section / roll number for new students, to the parents
- Manage and coordinate all student withdrawals for clearance and record updating on a timely basis.
- Generate regular reports for weekly, monthly admissions, admission queries and student withdrawals, for Senior Management and Accounts Office.
- Coordinate with IT / Administration to disseminate notices / letters to students and parents via SMS /email / post and courier, if required
- Maintain updated student files and data base.
- Periodically update student data base by sending information update form to parents
- Update all new incoming and outgoing student information
- Keep the school / section photo album up to date
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in any discipline from an accredited institution
- Professional diplomas / certifications will be preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in relevant area