Bachelor Degree (16 years of education) in Computer Science/ IT/ SE
With major experience in ICT integration in Education. Coordination experience will be preferred
- Software: Programming, Designing, Animation and Publication software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Supervise all ICT integrated activities at school
- Manage all Smart Room activities at school including timetable management, teachers training, content development
- Teach approved curriculum while creating an interactive classroom environment that is conducive to learning and enhancing students’ interest
- Supervise the K-8 ICT curriculum at school which includes practical computer education for students. Reviewing lesson plans, arranging training for teachers and planning innovative activity sessions
- Identify and communicate current trends in technology along with making current hardware and software recommendations supporting the education and business missions of the division.
- Participate in Continuous Professional Development programs and activities held at school
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies, and adheres to and upholds their implementation and enforcement.
Attend school functions including staff meetings, in-service training, faculty meetings, orientation, graduation, and special student activities and school events as required