Intermediate or bachelors in Science related subjects
- Capable of carrying out a particular project with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Proficient in student facilitation
- Strong computer skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Assist students in performing step by step procedure for completion of a particular project as instructed by instructor
- Take proper care of lab materials and maintain an inventory
- Set up and maintain all Robotics kits and materials before and after sessions
- Help instructor to assess and record student learning both individually and in a group
- Participate in professional growth and development
- Make/suggest changes in the curriculum based on students learning capabilities
- Prepare special projects with students for display purposes at school events as instructed by the instructor
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies, and adheres to and upholds their implementation and enforcement.
Attend school functions including staff meetings, in-service training, faculty meetings, orientation, graduation, and special student activities and school events as required.
Market competitive as per CV