Bachelor Degree (16 years of education) in Computer Science/ IT/ SE
With at least 1 year experience in ICT education at school level
- Software: Programming, Designing, Animation and Publication software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in student facilitation
- Team Player
- A competent, energetic and committed instructor for teaching computer applications to the students of grade 1-8
- Developing lesson plans according to the curriculum
- Develop and prepare instructional materials that facilitates students learning
- Maintain materials, records, and lab equipment
- Promote and Maintains a Positive Learning Environment.
- Keep a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies, and adheres to and upholds their implementation and enforcement.
- Participate in Continuous Professional Development programs and activities held at school
- Attend school functions including staff meetings, in-service training, faculty meetings, orientation, graduation, and special student activities and school events as required.
- Interact with students and fellow employees in a courteous, professional, and positive manner.
Assessing and maintaining records of students assessments based on guidelines provided